1. When the sun shines you can feel warmth and the promise of spring.
2. The snowdrops are amazing.
3. There are no family birthdays/anniversaries in February so I’m saved that difficult question that begins, “What do you want for…”
4. The nights are starting to get lighter but it’s still proper dark for bedtime. [Don’t you hate going to bed when it’s still light out?]
5. My brain can finally stop singing that irritating Slade song, “So here it is, Merry Chr…..” Gah! Now I’m singing it again!
Do you have a February favourite?